Terms and Conditions
Before making your online reservation, please take a moment to read our terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1) It is required that the client pays in full the equivalent of 100% of the full rent rate price for the Apartment reservation, to do so, you need to fill the reservation form in our website and your credit card details in the Pay pal payment form. All rates quoted in Canadian Dollars. After filling out the reservation form and make your payment, you will get a confirmation by an instant massage from us. You shall present your confirmation voucher and other necessary identification documents for the purposes of confirming your identity.
- 2) All Apartments and Suites are subject to availability. All rates are subject to change without prior notice upon your check in date; If your requested apartments are not available at the time, we will suggest alternatives to you. However your request will be put on our waiting list.
- 3) All rates and extra charges are indicated in the website, please read carefully the conditions of the rates before making your reservations. Minimum length of stay is based on 1 (one) Week.
- 4) All Apartments and Suites have a no smoking and no pets policy.
- 5) The client has the responsibility to inform ApartmentsForRentOttawa of the number of guests associated with the booking. The maximum number of guests per apartment is indicated on each apartment profile, if the client needs the apartment for more people , he/she should contacted us so we can come to an agreement.
- 6) We will hand over the key to the furnished apartment to you on the arrival day, or you will find it inside a small security box by the entrance door, to be able to open it you will need a password that we will provide by e-mail.
- 7) The check-in is at 4:00 pm. If for any reasons, you arrival is scheduled earlier, please, inform us immediately so we can accommodate you the best we can; unless otherwise agreed with the rental office, you must check out before 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
- 8) Cancellation
- For bookings cancelled up to 60 days before the start of the stay, traveler receives a 100% refund.
- For bookings cancelled up to 30 days before the start of the stay, traveler receives a 50% refund.
- For bookings cancelled within 30 days before the start of the stay, traveler will not be receiving a refund.
- 9) We require a security/damage deposit in the form of either a record of your credit card or a $300 payment . This amount will be refunded in full between 5 business days after the end of the lease, subject to any costs incurred, as per the terms of the agreement.
Under what circumstances may ApartmentsForRentOttawa retain part or all of the security deposit?
The owner may retain part or all of the security deposit:
a.As reimbursement for the reasonable cost of repairs due to missing items or damages caused by the tenant, his family members or guests, beyond normal wear and tear.
The sums retained by ApartmentsForRentOttawa for such repairs or items replacement must be justified; they cannot be fixed arbitrarily. The owner must present the renter with specifications and invoices from professionals hired to do the repairs.
b.If disrepair is observed when comparing the state of the apartment at the end of the stay with the state is was in when the tenant did the walk-through at check-in (including filthiness).
c.As reimbursement for any unpaid rent or charges.
- 10)Upon departure, Guest(s) are expected to leave the apartment in the same condition that was provided at arrival, i.e., clean floors, refrigerator, cooking range, microwave oven, empty garbage bins, etc Additional cleaning costs could be associated if the state of the apartment is not considered acceptable by ApartmentsForRentOttawa standard. ApartmentsForRentOttawa will conduct a final cleaning and inspection of each Apartment upon Guest(s) departure.