2 Bedroom - 630 Cummings Ave, Unit 11
If the above calendar is not displaying properly, click here to see the Availability & Booking Calendar
Our stylish, spacious and comfortable 2 bedroom apartment gives you a taste of the great city of Ottawa. Just a short drive from to the beautiful Rideau Canal, restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores and the Byward Market!
Clean, stylish and newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment located on the 2nd floor of this building that will suit your needs.
This 2 bedroom accommodates 6 people comfortably with amenities such as:
- Free Wifi (50 download and 10 upload speed)
- Coffee Maker
- Complimentary travel size Soap and Shampoo
- Hair Dryer
- Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Small groups.
- Budget Travellers
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Kitchen Essentials ( Plates, Utensils, Cups, Pots and Pans)
Interaction with Guests
We are a simple message/email/phone call away at all times!
Any questions from guests about the space or surrounding area will be answered promptly.
Their are plenty food and shopping options just around the corner on Montreal Rd (5 minute walk)...
- Tim Hortons
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Beer Store
- Host India
- Greek on Wheels
- Swiss Chalet
5 Minute walk to Farm Boy grocery store (585 Montreal Rd)
5 Minute walk to Independent grocery store (596 Montreal Rd)
Short distance to
- Montfort Hospital - 6 Minute Walk
- Downtown Ottawa - 10 Minute Drive/ 25 Minute Bus Ride
- Parliament Hill - 10 Minute Drive/ 25 Minute Bus Ride
- University of Ottawa - 10 Minute Drive/ 25 Minute Bus Ride
- Carleton University - 20 Minute Drive
- Rideau Centre - 10 Minute Drive/ 25 Minute Bus Ride
- Rideau Canal - 10 Minute Drive/ 25 Minute Bus Ride
- ByWard Market - Byward Market - 15 Minute Drive/ 25 Minute Bus Ride
- National Gallery of Canada - 10 Minute Drive/ 25 Minute Bus Ride
Brief Descriptions and Hints below about Touristic Attractions
- ByWard Market offers a unique experience for all. You'll find museums, cafe's, specialty food shops, boutiques, galleries, restaurants and pubs.
- National Gallery of Canada free on Thursday nights from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. Or, if you visit a special exhibition, you also get access to the permanent collection.
- Canadian Museum of History formerly the Canadian Museum of Civilization, offers free admission on Thursday nights from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Sound and Light Show on Parliament Hill every night after dark between early July and early September. Huge images are projected onto the Parliament Buildings, using them as a giant screen. It’s magnificent!
There is public transportationOttawa has some of the best public transit in North America and is easily accessible from the apartment.
There is public transportation 2 minute walk from the building. There is the #5 bus and #12 bus (takes you downtown) right beside the building.
Other Things to Note
***If your stay is between 18-31 nights, we will offer you the monthly rate (the lower price)***
We offer discounted rates for longer reservation.
- 8 month or longer = 10% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Between 3-8 month stay = 5% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Please Contact us for more details
Our Washer and Dryer are Coin Operated machines located in a shared laundry room found in the basement of the building.