3 Bedroom - 840 Woodroffe Ave, Unit 1
If the above calendar is not displaying properly, click here to see the Availability & Booking Calendar
Our stylish, spacious and comfortable 3 bedroom apartment gives you a taste of the great city of Ottawa. Just a short drive from to the beautiful Rideau Canal, restaurants, coffee shops, grocery stores and the Byward Market!
Clean, stylish and newly renovated 3 bedroom apartment located on the 1st floor of this building will suit your needs.
This 3 bedroom accommodates 8 people comfortably with amenities such as:
- Futon Sofa Bed that sleeps 2
- Free Wifi
- Coffee Maker
- Complimentary travel size Soap and Shampoo
- Hair Dryer
- Cable TV
- Air Conditioning
- Small groups.
- Budget Travellers
- Coffee Maker
- Basic Kitchen Essentials ( Plates, Utensils, Cups, Pots and Pans)
Interaction with Guests
We are a simple message/email/phone call away at all times!
Any questions from guests about the space or surrounding area will be answered promptly.
Their are plenty food and shopping options just around the corner on Carling Ave (10 minute walk or else)...
- Carlingwood Shopping Centre
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Tim Hortons
- Golden Palace
10 Minute walk to Loblaws grocery store (2085 Carling Ave)
Short drive to:
- Algonquin College - 5 Minute Drive
- Parliament Hill - 10 Minute Drive
- Downtown Ottawa - 10 Minute Drive
- Byward Market - 12 Minute Drive
- Algonquin College - 8 Minute Drive
- The Ottawa Hospital / Civic Hospital - 7 Minute Drive
- Andrew Haydon Park - 5 Minute Drive
- Britannia Beach - 5 Minute Drive
- Carlingwood Shopping Centre - 7 Minute Drive
- Lincoln Fields Shopping Centre - 3 Minute Drive
- Centrepoint Theatre - 6 Minute Drive
- National Gallery of Canada - 14 Minute Drive
- Rideau Canal - 12 Minute Drive
- University of Ottawa - 10 Minute Drive
- Carleton University - 12 Minute Drive
Brief Descriptions and Hints below about Touristic Attractions
- ByWard Market offers a unique experience for all. You'll find museums, cafe's, specialty food shops, boutiques, galleries, restaurants and pubs.
- National Gallery of Canada free on Thursday nights from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. Or, if you visit a special exhibition, you also get access to the permanent collection.
- Canadian Museum of History formerly the Canadian Museum of Civilization, offers free admission on Thursday nights from 4:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Sound and Light Show on Parliament Hill every night after dark between early July and early September. Huge images are projected onto the Parliament Buildings, using them as a giant screen. It’s magnificent!
Ottawa has some of the best public transit in North America and is easily accessible from the apartment.
Public transportation: 10 Minute Walk from Lincoln Field Station (major bus station)
Other Things to Note
***If your stay is between 18-31 nights, we will offer you the monthly rate (the lower price)***
We offer discounted rates for longer reservation.
- 8 month or longer = 10% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Between 3-8 month stay = 5% off monthly rate and no cleaning fee
- Please Contact us for more details
Our Washer and Dryer are Coin Operated machines located in a shared laundry room found in the basement of the building.